|Employees:||1 FT Owner
|Reason For Sale:||Other Business Interests|
Boulder County Plumber:
- 19-year-old Company with steady growth and high-profit margin history.
- Provides installation and maintenance of Plumbing and Boiler Heating Systems.
- Serves Boulder and Surrounding Cities.
- Plenty of expansion is available if Buyer can hire staff.
- The company does NO advertising and marketing – most all sales are with highly recurring clients.
- The company turns down work because of limited staffing.
The Boulder area is one of the highest income per capita towns in Colorado with a very high demand for remodels because home prices have escalated. The demand for plumbing and most other trades is very high in this area. Building restrictions limit new home subdivisions within the city limits. The company installs for new custom homes and high-end remodels. Because these are not tract homes, the business has more insulation against recession. The company can easily shift more work towards full service which is recession-proof.
The company is already very profitable, but can surely grow by just increasing staff. The business can add a full-service tech full-time. If any marketing were done, the company would be swamped with too much work to even bid.
Owner will train on office processes for 1-2 months and will be available to consult as needed. One of the employees qualifies for a Master’s Plumber’s License (which is required to obtain a Contractor’s License – he is willing to work with new Owner.
The business now operates from Seller’s Home. Very little storage is needed. The home is also for sale and could be included in a package deal.