|Employees:||1 FT Owner
|Reason For Sale:||Retirement|
Site Utility Contractor provides underground construction, demolition work, and environmental services for Fortune 500, Aerospace, and Government projects within the Denver area.
– Buried Telecom and Electrical Conduits encased in concrete
– Water Mains, Storm and Sanitary Systems
– Concrete Structures for underground and above grade structures
– Pressurized Gas Systems – ground structures to hold pipes
– Excavation, Erosion Control, Final Site Grading
– Demolition of old buildings, concrete structures
– Removal of hazardous materials and underground gas tanks
Company has full compliment of well maintained heavy-duty and light-duty equipment. All equipment is owned and paid off.
– Excavators (52K & 69K lbs w/ Thumbs)
– Mini-Excavators (rubber tracks, 9K & 19K lbs)
– Loaders (3.5 & 4 yard)
– Skid Loaders (rubber tracks and wheeled) & accessories
– Compactors, Seeding, Mulching
– Trucks, Trailers, Storage Containers
An ideal Buyer would have excellent business management skills and a basic understanding of heavy construction. A background in concrete, excavation, or landscaping would be a plus, but not required.
This would also be an ideal bolt-on business for a commercial mechanical, plumbing, or electrical contractor who would like to self-perform these operations or would like to diversify their customer base. This business could provide a great way to gain access to these clients for other services.