Network Cabling

Asking Price:
Annual Sales:
Inventory: $20,000
FF&E: $175,000
Real Estate: N/A
Employees: 1 FT Owner
12 FT
Location: Colorado
Reason For Sale: Retirement


Business Description

Company is a leading provider of inside/outside fiber optics, category (CATx) copper cable, coax cable, innerduct installations, and other network communications infrastructure. Additional services include staging, mounting, tail cables, station cables, cross connects, rack-and-stack, splicing, testing, and documentation.

Based in Colorado, Company derives 60% of its revenue from the mountain regions and the Western Slope. The other 40% of revenue is generated from the greater Denver Metropolitan area. Company focuses exclusively on commercial markets (no single family residential) with approximately 85% of its revenue generated from new construction, and the remainder coming from facility renovations.

Represented by Matt Williams. Tell me more about this business.

Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been provided by the subject company, or its agent, to Front Range Business, Inc. (FRB); and while believed to be correct, said information has not been verified. Accordingly, FRB makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and truthfulness of such information. The recipient hereof acknowledges that FRB shall not be liable in any way for any loss or injury suffered by said recipient in connection with the delivery by FRB of this information. At all times, FRB is an agent for the seller and not for the buyer, unless a specific agreement exists for FRB to act as the buyer’s agent.