||1 FT Owner
|Reason For Sale:
Site Utility Contractor provides underground construction, demolition work, and environmental services for Fortune 500, Aerospace, and Government projects within the Denver area.
– Buried Telecom and Electrical Conduits encased in concrete
– Water Mains, Storm and Sanitary Systems
– Concrete Structures for underground and above grade structures
– Pressurized Gas Systems – ground structures to hold pipes
– Excavation, Erosion Control, Final Site Grading
– Demolition of old buildings, concrete structures
– Removal of hazardous materials and underground gas tanks
Company has full compliment of well maintained heavy-duty and light-duty equipment. All equipment is owned and paid off.
– Excavators (52K & 69K lbs w/ Thumbs)
– Mini-Excavators (rubber tracks, 9K & 19K lbs)
– Loaders (3.5 & 4 yard)
– Skid Loaders (rubber tracks and wheeled) & accessories
– Compactors, Seeding, Mulching
– Trucks, Trailers, Storage Containers
An ideal Buyer would have excellent business management skills and a basic understanding of heavy construction. A background in concrete, excavation, or landscaping would be a plus, but not required.
This would also be an ideal bolt-on business for a commercial mechanical, plumbing, or electrical contractor who would like to self-perform these operations or would like to diversify their customer base. This business could provide a great way to gain access to these clients for other services.
Represented by Bill Scott. Tell me more about this business.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been provided by the subject company, or its agent, to Front Range Business, Inc. (FRB); and while believed to be correct, said information has not been verified. Accordingly, FRB makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and truthfulness of such information. The recipient hereof acknowledges that FRB shall not be liable in any way for any loss or injury suffered by said recipient in connection with the delivery by FRB of this information. At all times, FRB is an agent for the seller and not for the buyer, unless a specific agreement exists for FRB to act as the buyer’s agent.