Suzanne De Lucia and Don Hobbs from Front Range Business, Inc. will be guiding a workshop titled “Buying Or Selling A Business” for the Jefferson County Business Resource Center (JCBRC) on Thursday, May 31, 2018.
This seminar covers the fundamentals of the business acquisition process and is geared to both buyers and sellers. The elements of a business sale, including business valuation, financing and due diligence will all be covered in this fast-paced event.
Concepts that attendees will learn:
- Elements Of A Business Sale
- Business Valuation
- Financial Recasting
- Business Financing
- Value Drivers
- Reasons To Buy Or Sell A Business
What will attendees take away?
- Pragmatic Tips For Buying Or Selling A Business
- Strategies To Improve Business Value
- Business Valuation Calculator
- Strategies To Finance A Business
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners Anticipating A Sale Within 5 Years
- Business Owners Looking To Expand Via Acquisition
- Individuals Contemplating Business Ownership
JCBRC is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the small business community in Jefferson County. They welcome the opportunity to partner with you to find solutions for any challenges or questions you may have about doing business in Jeffco. They are also here to assist you with other needs or opportunities and offer guidance or direction when you need it. Whether you are planning a start-up enterprise or you are the proprietor of an established business, they are the centralized hub for the myriad of resources available for business growth and success in Jefferson County. Their services are offered at no cost or low cost for Jefferson County business owners and residents.