Suzanne De Lucia, Bill Scott and Phil Loughman from Front Range Business, Inc. will be guiding a workshop titled “Buying Or Selling A Business” for the Larimer Small Business Development Center (SBDC) on February 22, 2017.
This seminar covers the fundamentals of the business acquisition process and is geared to both buyers and sellers. The elements of a business sale, including business valuation, financing and due diligence will all be covered in this fast-paced event.
Concepts that attendees will learn:
- Elements Of A Business Sale
- Business Valuation
- Financial Recasting
- Business Financing
- Value Drivers
- Reasons To Buy Or Sell A Business
What will attendees take away?
- Pragmatic Tips For Buying Or Selling A Business
- Strategies To Improve Business Value
- Business Valuation Calculator
- Strategies To Finance A Business
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners Anticipating A Sale Within 5 Years
- Business Owners Looking To Expand Via Acquisition
- Individuals Contemplating Business Ownership
The Colorado Small Business Development Center Network is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The support given by the SBA through such funding does not constitute an expressed or implied endorsement of any of the co-sponsors’ or participants’ opinions, products or services. The Colorado SBDC is a partnership between the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, the SBA, Colorado’s institutions of higher education and local development organizations.