|Employees:||2 FT Owners
|Reason For Sale:||Retirement|
Denver Commercial Plumbing Company:
- 26 Year-Old Business
- Recurring Clients – No Advertising Needed
- New Construction – Very Clean Work
- Job Size – $60K to $100K – Quick Turnaround
- Job Types – Banks, Dental, Government, Retail, Restaurants
- Dedicated And Seasoned Staff
- Trucks, Tools, And Supplies Included
- Owner Retiring, But Will Help Buyer With Quotes And Sales
The Company has many long-term clients that don’t shop them out. Small remodel and tenant finish work has sustained them through many recessions. Because the jobs are not very large, they generally only last a few weeks and are paid timely. Because finding a good plumber is so hard, the General Contractors and Tenant Improvement Contractors just stay with the companies they already have relationships with.
The company can easily expand. It does not advertise for work; it does not have a website. Service work is not chased but can be easily obtained as the demand for it is very high and providers are hard to find.
Seller will provide training and support over 30 day period. Seller will provide additional, long-term support and quoting/sales assistance for negotiated compensation over the next 1-2 years, but only part-time. Seller will consider providing his license to the business for an additional fee.
The business is now housed in Seller’s building. It will have be moved as Seller does not want to lease or sell the property. Can be a home operated business.