||1 PT Owner
|Reason For Sale:
||Other Business Interests
||** Not Included
The purchaser has a variety of options with respect to this business. Whether you want to retain the current restaurant concept or reshape it with your own creative approach, this business is reasonably priced and ready. With the strong summer and fall season just ahead, a purchaser maximizes the opportunity with a quick closing. Looking long term, a purchaser wishing to install a new concept could use the slower winter season to close and remodel to the level desired.
Some key attributes for the purchaser include:
- Favorable buy vs. build ratio at less than 1/3 the cost of a full remodel
- Strong infrastructure with appealing and functional dining and kitchen appointments
- Full health department approved kitchen
- Kitchen and seating capacity to increase volume and revenues
- Limited down time to be up and running with minor cosmetic changes
Represented by Don Hobbs. Tell me more about this business.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been provided by the subject company, or its agent, to Front Range Business, Inc. (FRB); and while believed to be correct, said information has not been verified. Accordingly, FRB makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and truthfulness of such information. The recipient hereof acknowledges that FRB shall not be liable in any way for any loss or injury suffered by said recipient in connection with the delivery by FRB of this information. At all times, FRB is an agent for the seller and not for the buyer, unless a specific agreement exists for FRB to act as the buyer’s agent.