|Reason For Sale:
||Other Business Interests
Is today your day to jump into Boulder, Colorado’s most iconic lifestyle business?
We have just listed a “grow your own” bicycle shop that is ready to roll with very low cost of entry.
Give us a call to learn about these unique attributes . . .
- Incredible location with high traffic, strong demographic profile, and no adjacent competitors.
- Inventory can be purchased, or bring your own.
- Tradename can be purchased, or bring your own.
- Strong high-margin service traffic potential.
- Reasonable lease rates and quality landlord.
- FF&E and leasehold improvements in place for immediate opening.
- Location has previously delivered $1,000,000 annual revenues.
This opportunity, with a 34-year history as a bike shop with established customers, is perfect for a variety of buyer types:
- First time owners can enter America’s #1 cycling market quickly and without a big capital outlay.
- An existing retailer can either expand its presence and tap into Boulder’s unique demographic, or take advantage of a superior fit as a primary location.
- A custom or emerging brand may want to make a splash; there is no better market than Boulder where buyers seek out unique product options and opt for upscale models.
Represented by Don Hobbs. Tell me more about this business.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been provided by the subject company, or its agent, to Front Range Business, Inc. (FRB); and while believed to be correct, said information has not been verified. Accordingly, FRB makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and truthfulness of such information. The recipient hereof acknowledges that FRB shall not be liable in any way for any loss or injury suffered by said recipient in connection with the delivery by FRB of this information. At all times, FRB is an agent for the seller and not for the buyer, unless a specific agreement exists for FRB to act as the buyer’s agent.