||1 FT Owner
|Reason For Sale:
– Steady Revenues Year over Year (no major swings)
– 100% Commercial Work from repeat clientele
– COVID-19 has not impacted the work – most jobs do not involve tight working quarters or exposure to the public
– Projects are expected to continue for a long time
– All work is around the Denver area requiring very limited travel and no overnight
– Open Shop (not a union shop) fully staffed with team members that fit the company culture
– The General Manager uses his Masters License for DORA Contractor’s License, can perform most work done now by Owner and will stay with new owner
– Buyer does NOT need technical skills or certification
– Addbacks are very low for this business (mostly owner wages)
– SDE was over $300K in 2018. SDE reflects last year and fair expectation of future.
Company now rents a commercial facility with office space for a few people and room for light storage of equipment and supplies. Employees and Customers do not need to visit the shop, so it can be moved anywhere in the Denver metropolitan area without impact on the business. The Landlord is very flexible and will provide a short-term or long-term lease if desired. This business is also ideal for a home office, which would increase the net profits.
Construction is booming on the Front Range, but finding quality employees has been difficult. This Company has elected to minimize growth in favor of finding good team members and delivering quality projects on-time. This assures that that clients will continue to show loyalty. Company does have access to quality contract labor, if required.
A concerted effort towards finding more employees that fit the culture and quality expectations will be rewarded with growth in revenues and profits. There is plenty of work out there, but it’s not worth taking at the risk of low profits or poor quality.
Owner will train in business operations over first 2 months and will stay up to 2 years with fair compensation. The General Manager knows business is for sale and will stay with business long-term. The General Manager does have Masters License, so the Buyer does not need this credential. The Ideal Buyer should have good financial and management skills – technical skills in the trade are not needed.
Represented by Bill Scott. Tell me more about this business.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been provided by the subject company, or its agent, to Front Range Business, Inc. (FRB); and while believed to be correct, said information has not been verified. Accordingly, FRB makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and truthfulness of such information. The recipient hereof acknowledges that FRB shall not be liable in any way for any loss or injury suffered by said recipient in connection with the delivery by FRB of this information. At all times, FRB is an agent for the seller and not for the buyer, unless a specific agreement exists for FRB to act as the buyer’s agent.